- Sexually-transmitted infection (STI) testing and counseling
- Contraceptive supplies and counseling: Depo Provera injection, birth control pills, and condoms*
- Routine Pap and pelvic exams
- Pregnancy testing and referrals
- Screening for anemia, high blood pressure, immunization status, and urinary tract infections
- Early Detection Works (EDW): Clinical breast exams and referrals for mammograms
Fees can be based on sliding fee scale if family income falls below 250% of the Federal Poverty Level.
*In order to take advantage of low-cost birth control methods provided by the Health Department, clients must be enrolled in our Reproductive Health Services Program.
Information for the Early Detection Works Program:
There are several kinds of birth control out there; what works best for you? The best kind of birth control is the one that is used most consistently. Click on the different types of birth control on this page to learn more about them.