Payment & Fees
- Ear, throat and lice checks
- Educational pamphlets and video tapes available for loan
- Free vision screen and glasses for qualifying clients
- Hearing screen
- Height and weight checks
- Hemoglobin checks
- Infant and child car seat inspections, installations
- Physicals – well child, day care, pre-school and kindergarten
- Rash checks
- Urinalysis checks
- Vaccinations - Hep B, DTaP, Hib, IPV, PCV7, MMR, Varicella, Influenza and Meningococcal (by special order)
We accept Medicaid, Medicare (for flu/pneumonia shots only), BCBS, and other private insurance.
We do have fees for our services but no one
will be denied services due to inability to pay. Everyone will pay what they can reasonably afford.
Some services do require appointments. Please call ahead for an appointment at 620-532-2221.